We hope you are happy with your purchase, however if you do wish to make a return for a refund or an exchange, our refund policy is strictly 10 days from when the order was delivered (late returns will be exchange only). To be eligible for a refund, please follow the return instructions –
- Please email us at email@example.com with your Order number and we will provide you with the return address.
- Please ensure the parcel reaches us within the 10 days return period (this period is from when the parcel was delivered and includes weekends and Bank Holidays).
- Please note – If returns are received late we will offer you an exchange or Store Credit or the item will be returned back to you.
- Your item/s must be unworn and returned in the same condition you received them, with tags still attached. If the item shows signs of wear, items found in pockets, smells of perfume, odour or has makeup or fake tan then this is not in a saleable condition and we cannot offer you a refund and the item will be returned to you.
- Return postage is not covered by us, this is to be paid for by you.
- Original postage charges, taxes or custom charges are non-refundable.
- Please package the item/s back up in the original packaging and please include your Order details inside your return (Order name and Order Number) – please note if no note is inside this may delay refund on your order as we will not know who’s return we have received.
- We advise you send a trackable/Insured method incase of any loss or damage and keep your proof of postage.
- We will email you to let you know if your return has been accepted and when it has been refunded – please allow a couple of days for us to process your return (Monday-Friday).
- Ireland Returns – You should clearly mark your package as a Return and state the value as £50 or under. If we occur and custom/tax charges for your return these will be deducted from your refund.
- SALE items are exchange only for items in stock on our website.
- SECONDS/REDUCED Items are not eligible for return or refund.
- PRE-ORDER items ordered in for you are not eligible for a refund and are only valid for an exchange for items in stock on our website.
- If you item is faulty, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of receiving your parcel and we will assist you.
Damaged or Faulty Items
- We do our best to provide the best possible service for our Customers and all items are checked before being sent out
- However, if your order arrives damaged or faulty we kindly ask you keep all packaging and contact us straight away at email@example.com with your order number and send any photos of the faults/damage so we can look into this for you
Customer Service / Messages / Return Requests
We will reply to you as soon as we can, but please allow more time at Weekends or Evenings – Thank you.
If you do have any other questions please do not hesitate to message us.
Grey & Blush xx